Welcome to Victor Valley College
This online application process is intended for new or returning students. Continuing students from the preceding term need not re-apply.
PLEASE READ ALL ANNOUNCEMENTS, BEFORE CONTINUING!!
**ATTENTION ALL FINANCIAL AID STUDENTS: You MUST declare a major! If "Undecided" is selected as your major, you will NOT be eligible to receive financial aid! **
**ATTENTION RECENT HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES: If you have taken classes at VVC as a concurrent enrollment (high school) student and you plan to continue to take classes after graduating from high school, you MUST update your student information by submitting a new application for admissions online to be considered a first time Freshman and be eligible for priority registration. Please contact the Admissions and Records office at 760-245-4271 ext. 2272 or 2678 if you have any questions.
How to Apply
- Read this page.
- Create a NEW User Account if you are applying online for the first time or- Log in as a RETURNING USER if you have previously applied online.
- Complete and submit application - be sure to click the "Finish" link.
- Upon completion of your application, Please print one copy of the Confirmation Page for your records and one copy to present to the Assessment Office if you need to take the Assessment Test.
- Check your email account (you may want to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your approved email contacts as some Internet Service Providers may recognize email from VVC as spam).
You will receive a confirmation receipt from Victor Valley College immediately which will explain the necessary steps for enrollment and how to complete the registration process.
If you experience any technical difficulties with this website, please contact the CCCApply Help Desk at 800-468-6927. You can also request assistance by email at email@example.com.
Interested in playing sports? https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VVCsports
Concurrent High School Students:
Students 14 years and older must complete the Application for Admission online.
Students under 14 years of age must complete the Application for Admission in person at the Admissions & Records Office in Building #52
NOTE: The Registration process has changed for All Concurrent Students!
You will be registering via Web Advisor, however PRIOR TO REGISTRATION, you must bring in person the following documents:
1. Proof of Admissions – “Application Confirmation” page from online application process.
2. Assessment Test results.
3. Completed and signed Concurrent Student Enrollment Form.
4. Photo ID.
More details are available on the Concurrent Students Steps to Enrollment Form.
All forms are available from your high school counselor or from the VVC Admissions Office in Building #52.
International Students and Dependents: If you are a citizen of another country, visiting or planning to visit the United States and study on an F-1 Student Visa - please do NOT complete this online application. Contact the Admissions Office at Victor Valley College for special application forms and instructions.
Telephone: 760-245-4271 ext. 2272
To find out about all the wonderful resources and services available to students, we suggest you visit our website at www.vvc.edu
We hope you enjoy your Victor Valley College experience and wish you success in meeting your educational goals.