You belong here . . . and we hope you'll accept our invitation to attend Lake Tahoe Community College in the beautiful Sierra Nevada.
Visit our Web site to find out more about LTCC.
This application is for NEW and FORMER STUDENTS.
Please choose the correct quarter (term) that you plan to attend. Submitting multiple applications for different quarters will cause delays in your admission and enrollment.
Read and answer questions carefully. If you make a mistake, you will be required to provide documented proof of the correct information in order to change your application. You may also be required to submit supplemental residency forms and documentation.
1. Only the student is allowed to complete this application because a digital signature is required. NEVER complete the application for someone else such as your spouse or employee.
2. You will be asked for your Social Security Number. It is to your benefit to provide this number because it is necessary to qualify for financial aid; to qualify for educational tax credits; and to release information at your request to certain governmental agencies.
3. International Students: Please visit the International Student page for the special information packet including the international student admission application. Do NOT complete the online application.
4. Veterans – After completing the online application, please visit our Veterans page to find out about steps you will need to take before and after you enroll to access your benefits.
5. Special Admit (K-12) – If you are age 13 or older, you may apply online. You will also need to complete a college placement form and obtain approval. Please visit the Admissions & Records office (or high school counseling office within the Tahoe area) to pick up the placement form.
Curious about our classes? View our schedule
Questions about LTCC? Contact us via e-mail at email@example.com