We are pleased that you have chosen to apply for admission to Foothill College, one of California's best community colleges.
If you are an international student, a citizen of another country visiting or planning to visit the United States and study on an F-1 Student Visa, please do NOT complete this online application. Go to http://www.foothill.edu/international/ad.php
As you complete the application, have the following information available:
- Your Social Security Number (SSN)** (if you will also be applying for financial aid)
- Names and dates (mm/yy) of all high schools and colleges attended
- Permanent Resident Card (if applicable)
- A valid e-mail address that you check frequently. Note: You must have your own e-mail address. An e-mail address shared between applicants will prevent the creation of MyPortal (register for classes) accounts for those students.
- **Note: You are not required to give your SSN. However, we encourage you to include it so that you may easily reset your MyPortal password if you forget it.
Are you applying for financial aid AND are admitted to both Foothill College and De Anza College? Please let the financial aid office know which college is your primary college (where you will earn your degree/certificate and receive your aid.)
It is important that you be as accurate and complete as you can when filling out the application. Mistakes or omissions may delay the processing of your application.
After your application is submitted, you will receive an e-mail confirmation containing important enrollment information from Foothill College. This message will be sent to the e-mail address you provided when you registered with the CCCApply website.
Your confirmation e-mail will include your assigned Foothill student campuswide ID number. Go to myportal.fhda.edu and log in for the most current information regarding your enrollment status at Foothill College.
We look forward to seeing you at Foothill!