Thank you for considering Mt. San Antonio College. Our campus is home to over 30,000 students and we are sure that you will find your place among all of them. Mt. SAC is committed to helping you achieve your educational goals.
We are accepting applications for the following terms:
- SPRING 2013 (taking applications starting December 1, 2012) semester begins February 25 and ends June 16, 2013
- SUMMER 2013 (taking applications starting December 15, 2012) semester begins June 24 and ends August 4, 2013
- FALL 2013 (taking applicaitons starting December 15, 2012) semester begins August 26 and ends December 15,2013
As you complete the application you will find it extremely helpful to have the following items available:
- Your social security number
- Names and dates (mm/yy) of all high schools and colleges attended
- Permanent Resident Card (if applicable)
- A valid e-mail address that you check frequently
It is critical that you be as accurate and complete as you can when filling out the application. Mistakes or omissions will likely delay the processing of your application.
Once your application is submitted, you will receive an e-mail confirmation containing very important Mt. SAC enrollment related information. This message will be sent to the e-mail address you provided when you registered with the CCCApply web site. Please check your e-mail regularly.
Once you have been assigned a Mt. SAC identification number you can visit my.mtsac.edu for the most current information regarding your enrollment status at Mt. SAC.
George R. Bradshaw
Dean, Enrollment Management