We are currently accepting applications for
Spring, Summer, & Fall 2013 Terms
Sep 1st – Apr 30th
Feb 1st - Jul 31st
Apr 1st – Nov 30th
Save/Print this page for future reference.
Applications submitted after 4:00pm PST, Monday - Friday will not be processed until the next business day. Applications will not be processed on weekends, holidays or non-service days.
Concurrently Enrolled High School Students:
There are specific requirements and deadline dates that must be met. Read this critical information before you apply for admission.
International Students and Dependents:
You must apply in person. You may contact the Counseling Office at (909) 389-3366 for more information.
During the application process you will be asked for your Social Security Number. This information is required if you intend to apply for financial aid.
- Click on "Begin Application for Crafton Hills College" at the bottom of this page.
- Create a NEW User Account if you are applying online for the first time - or -
Log in as a RETURNING USER if you have previously applied online.
- Complete and submit application - be sure to click the "Finish" link.
- Print confirmation page for your records.
- Check your e-mail account (including your spam folder):
- Immediately - Confirmation receipt from CCCApply.
- Within one (1) business day - CHC ID number and Registration Date.
- Additional steps with instructions on how to register for courses will be e-mailed to you.
Frequently Asked Questions Full listing of Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Who should I contact if I haven't received my second email from Crafton Hills College?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the last 8 digits of your confirmation number.
- I don't have a personal email account, so I created one through CCCApply. How do I access that CCCApply email account?
Go to www.cccapply.org and click on "Ask for Help". Select "CCCApply Mail" and log in with your Username and Password that you created when you submitted your application.
- Who should I contact if I am experiencing technical problems while completing my online application?
Contact the CCCApply Help Desk at (800) 468-6927. You can also request assistance by email at email@example.com
College Catalog & Schedule of Classes:
Students are encouraged to obtain and use a copy of the College Catalog (available online or for purchase in the Bookstore) and Schedule of Classes (available online).
San Bernardino Community College District, pursuant to the requirements to Title IV, VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Title IX of the Educational Amendment of 1972, does not discriminate against applicants, employees, or students on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, native language, or handicap in its employment policies and/or educational programs and activities, including admission and accessibility to such.
Crafton Hills College is a campus of the San Bernardino Community College District.